Welcome to Our Website
1. Barambah Park Foundation Horses also known by Sure Foot Pads and Equine Therapeutic Products will not give your name or email details to any other third party. We do not and cannot store credit card numbers. Upon purchasing our products, you will automatically be added to our email database, to keep you up to date with all the latest from Barambah Park Foundation Horses - Sure Foot Pads and Equine Therapeutic Products. This database is exclusive to the list owner and not accessible to a third party. If you do not wish to receive emails you may unsubscribe from this list by replying with unsubscribe.
2. Feel free to email or phone us if you had trouble at the checkout or wish to confirm your order status.
3. All prices are quoted in Australian Dollars.
4. All the product information listed has no assurance at all and should not replace trained veterinary care. We take no accountability for any reliance on any of our listed products. Please be sure about the products you are purchasing making sure they are what you want regardless of where/what category we have them listed on the website (our listing is as a guide only). Any misuse or abuse of products and the subsequent result will be solely your responsibility. Always consult your veterinary physician before using any products on our site.
5. Sale items (including Pre-orders and Specials) are non-refundable, please choose wisely.
6. No refunds for any product will be given if you have simply changed your mind,. We are required to pay a merchant service fee at point of sale for every transaction which is non-refundable. Please visit the ACCC for further information on consumer obligations. Should we decide through 'Good Will' to refund a product that you have changed your mind about, you will be responsible for return postage and insurance and a 20% restocking fee.
7. Barambah Park Foundation Horses, Sure Foot Pads Australia and Equine Therapeutic Products ships most goods using Australia Post trackable MyBusiness postage service. Goods are shipped as quickly as possible following the placement of an order and payment has cleared our Bank account, in almost all cases within three to five business days. For less frequently ordered products we sometimes have to access the product from one of our suppliers, causing a slight delay and meaning goods will ship within seven to ten business days. If for some reason the manufacturer is unable to supply the goods within this time frame, we will contact you with an estimated ETA. With the exception of Sure Foot Equine Stability Pads all products are limited to Australian customers only and will not be shipped to other countries. We ensure that all orders are carefully packed and shipped, however once they are given to Australia Post or other courier service for delivery, they are outside our control. All orders to Australian addresses are sent by tracked post, so non-delivery is rare, but if it does happen, please visit https://auspost.com.au/mypost/track/#/search or call Australia Post on 137678 with the tracking number emailed to you. Please ensure that you provide your full address when ordering. We are not responsible for non-delivery on orders and all orders are your responsibility once delivered to your address (whether or not someone is home to accept collection). Please note that under Australia Post Safe Drop rules you are deemed to have given "authority to leave" confirming that they can leave the item at your premises if no one is home and they consider it safe to do so. If you do not want “Safe Drop” you need to create and log in to your MyPost account and advise Australia Post. Orders shipped to addresses outside Australia are not tracked. They are shipped standard parcel post and may take up to 28 days to arrive, although this is very rare. We will advise our international customers the method by which their product has been shipped. All items posted are not insured unless you have specifically requested this and paid extra – please choose the insurance option at the checkout. If you do not require a signature, feel free to leave a "customer note" but please note this is at your own risk as items sent are not insured. We are not responsible for items or orders that are lost/damaged/misplaced by the postal/courier service that do not have insurance on them. Do not email us automatically expecting us to reissue an item or order that was damaged or lost in transit that was uninsured. You were aware that insurance was not included, clearly advised at the checkout and did not knowingly take out extra cover (the option to purchase extra cover was available at the checkout). If you do happen to open an investigation with AusPost regarding an UNINSURED order, please know that we, will not process any claims as insurance was not taken out. This has to be dealt with the postal or courier company and does not involve us. If you have opted to pay for insurance at the checkout, none of this applies to you. Your case will be opened and investigated. A tracking number is provided at the time of dispatch so that you can follow the progress of your order. Please don’t expect us to follow up on your orders because you are "the shopper". You the shopper should take responsibility for your purchase as well. We have honoured your order within our timeframes, all you have to do is follow it up with the relevant company. It is not fair for us to be following up on orders just because you don't want to. If items are sent back to us because you did not collect it from the post office/depot for whatever reason you will have to pay postage again. We have dispatched the goods and Aust Post/Fast Way has done their bit in trying to deliver it. It’s no longer our problem. We cannot guarantee delivery times or give ETAs. Once it leaves our warehouse it is no longer in our hands and we will not be responsible for parcels that arrive later than expected. Please shop in advance to avoid disappointments. All orders are properly packed and boxed and leave our warehouse in excellent condition. Please ensure you have typed out a postal correct address. We have an automatic label creator that creates the label exactly as it is received. Any RTS (return to senders) that we receive because of incorrect typing of mailing addresses will result in you paying for postage again. The error was made by you, not us or Australia Post. If you have received your order and something is incorrect or missing, you have 48 hours to bring it to our attention please (we will use the tracking # to verify the delivery date). We will not entertain queries after that time frame as it makes it questionable.
8. All products are supplied with a manufacturer’s warranty where applicable.
Sure Foot Pads warranty – Each Pad set includes an enclosed warranty card and pads can be registered online at www.surefootequine.com/registerpads. Failure to register your Pads within the specified time voids all and any warranty. Please be careful with pad storage during hot temperatures and do not leave in cars, floats or other confined spaces. Cold temperatures will not affect the pads.
Please watch the enclosed DVD before use and follow all safety directions.